See your day clearly with Alexa at the ready
Set alarms and timers, check your calendar or the news, make video calls with the 2 MP camera, and stream music or shows – all with your voice.
Add Alexa to your nightstand
Ease into the day with a routine that turns compatible lights on gradually. Or wake up to your news update, the weather forecast, and your favorite music.
Manage your smart home
Look in when you’re away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights, and more using the interactive display, your voice, or your motion.
Connect with video calling
Use the 2 MP camera to call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other compatible devices in your home.
Ask Alexa to play TV shows and movies via Prime Video, Netflix, and more. Or stream favorites from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and others.
Put photos on (smart) display
Use Amazon Photos or Facebook to turn your home screen into a digital frame.
Designed to protect your privacy
Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
- Customize your morning routine to wake up with lights that simulate sunrise and an alarm that plays your favorite song.
- Echo Show 5 lets you control your smart home using your voice or the interactive display.
- Securely access the built-in camera to look around and get peace of mind whenever you want.
- Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa app.
- Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights.
- Use Amazon Photos or photos from Facebook to turn your home screen into a digital frame.
- Alexa’s always getting smarter with skills that can help you do more and unwind—play Jeopardy!
- Alexa and Echo Show devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection.
・Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen)
・Glacier White power adapter (15W)/cable (4.9 ft.)
・Quick start guide