Alexa can show you even more
8” HD touchscreen, adaptive color, and stereo speakers bring entertainment to life. Make video calls with a 13 MP camera that uses auto-framing to keep you centered.
Stay in frame
Make video calls with a new camera that frames and centers automatically. Simply ask Alexa to call your contacts.
Make life easier at home
Glance at your calendars and reminders. Use your voice to set timers, update lists, and see news or traffic updates.
Manage your smart home
Look in when you’re away with the built-in camera. Control compatible devices like cameras, lights, and more using the interactive display, your voice, or your motion.
Enjoy TV shows and movies in HD and stereo with Prime Video, Netflix, and more. Or ask Alexa to stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, or Spotify. Subscriptions for some services required.
Put your memories on display
Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame. Adaptive color helps your favorite photos look great in any light.
Designed to protect your privacy
Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic/camera off button and a built-in camera shutter.
- Get everyone in the frame easily when catching up on a video call using a new 13 MP camera that automatically pans, zooms, and frames.
- Alexa can show you to-do lists and appointments, along with updates from your favorite news sources.
- Paired with compatible light bulbs, thermostats, and more, Echo Show 8 lets you control your smart home using your voice or the interactive display.
- Securely access the built-in camera to look around and get peace of mind whenever you want.
- Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights.
- Use Amazon Photos or photos from Facebook to turn your home screen into a digital frame.
- Alexa and Echo Show devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection.
・Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen)
・Glacier White power adapter (30W)/cable (4.9 ft.)
・Quick start guide