Know your air
Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor measures 5 important factors of air quality: particulate matter (PM), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide (CO), humidity, and temperature.
Alexa helps you keep score
You’ll see sensor data translated into an easy-to-understand air quality score in the Alexa app, and you can also check trends over time and get tips on how to improve air quality. Alexa can notify you via the app when your air quality drops to a poor state.
Link it to Alexa
Pair with a compatible Alexa-enabled device, and you can get air quality information just by asking. Assign multiple Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitors to different rooms and you can get reports for multiple areas.
See what you’re breathing
Pair an Echo Show (sold separately) with Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor to get a detailed look at your air quality score, right on your display. Alexa can also make an announcement when your air quality is poor.
So you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Know your air – Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor makes it easy to understand what’s in your indoor air.
- Track and measure – Keep tabs on 5 key factors: particulate matter (PM), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide (CO), humidity, and temperature.
- Stay informed – Get an indication of current air quality from the color-coded LED, and an easy-to-understand air quality score in the Alexa app anytime.
- Get notifications – If Alexa detects poor air quality, you can get notifications on your phone or even announcements on Echo devices.
- Simple setup – Just plug into a power outlet, open the Alexa app, and follow the instructions.
・Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor
・Quick start guide