his nest Wi-Fi device blankets your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminates buffering in every room – with coverage up to 1600 square feet. From the team that made the best-selling mesh Wi-Fi System in the US. Nest Wi-Fi is a scalable and flexible Wi-Fi System. One Wi-Fi router plugs into your internet provider modem or gateway to create your Wi-Fi network.
Every direction. Nest Wifi plugs into your modem and creates a network with a strong and reliable signal. It automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe. And it’s easy to set up. This is Wi-Fi the way it should be.
Coverage in every corner
The Nest WiFi router 2-pack enables a combined 4400 square feet of robust WiFi coverage for your home. The first router connects to your ISP broadband modem covering up to 2200 square feet. The second router acts as a mesh extension point for additional coverage.
Stream with speed
Intelligently works behind the scenes to keep your Wi-Fi fast, so you can be confident that every device will work smoothly.
Parental peace of mind
Parental permissions let you set schedules to manage screen time, restrict certain kinds of adult content, and pause Wi-Fi to specific devices whenever you want.
Security that’s a step ahead.
Nest Wifi automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe. Use the app to create your network and get online in minutes.
Play music, manage your Wi-Fi network and more using your voice.³
Requires either a Google Nest Wi-Fi router or a previous-generation Google Wi-Fi system.
- Features two wireless bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and delivers combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps for faster wireless performance.
- It provides an additional 1600 sq. ft. of fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage for your home.
- Enables maximum client density deployments with no interference.
- Protects and secures your wireless network with security features, including Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA3), Trusted Platform Module, and automatic security updates.
- ends a targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connection.
- It allows you to listen to news and music, control smart home devices, and access thousands of skills.
- Connect and manage devices in your network. Plus pause Wi-Fi to limit screen time for the kids.
¹ Home size, materials, and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Wi-Fi points for full coverage.
² Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device. List of compatible apps and partners available at g.co/nestwifi/req.
³ The Wi-Fi point is optimized for selected content services only. Subscription may be required for certain content.
・Google Nest Wi-Fi Router