Upgrade your door with the Assure Lock, a Wi-Fi smart lock with a built-in keypad. Using the Yale Access app you can lock/unlock, share access and receive notifications from anywhere! For hands-free unlocking, the Assure Lock will auto-unlock as you get home and auto lock once the door is closed! Plus, you can lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. The lock features a backlit keypad so even when you don’t have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. It’s super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors.
- Lose your keys, for good: Unlock your door using your entry code on the keypad, and leave the bulky keychain behind. For use with your smartphone or smart home system, Yale Access Upgrade Kit is required (sold separately).
- Auto-Lock for peace of mind: You didn’t forget to lock the door, your lock did it for you. Rest easy knowing that your door is locked every time you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Easy to install on any door: Not so handy, Not a problem. Yale Assure locks are super easy to install and are guaranteed to fit standard doors (doors 1-¾” to 2-¼” thick. Doors under 1-⅜” require thin door kit).
- Stop hiding keys: Sharing codes is the new hide-a-key. Give unique codes to friends, family, and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi with Yale Access: Use just the keypad for now, and upgrade to a smart lock whenever you’re ready. Our Yale Access Upgrade Kit (sold separately) lets you use your phone as your key.
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
- Deadbolt Strike and Mounting Hardware
- 4 AA Batteries, Installation Manual and Door Template
- 2 Keys