Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 Camera Module Evaluation Kit
2 sold in the past 8 Hour
- Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 Camera Module Evaluation Kit
- Offers powerful hand tracking hardware
- Captures movement of hands and fingers
- Allows easy plug-and-play evaluation
- Designed to be integrated into enterprise-grade hardware solutions
- Features a wider field of view, lower power consumption and more
- Capable of tracking hands within a 3D interactive zone
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free shipping in Hong Kong and Macau
Free shipping on orders over $1000
Genuine Products Guarantee
All items come with at least 1 year manufacturer's warranty
This product requires backorder.
This product is out of stock, the estimated delivery time is 2 weeks
Customers are viewing this product
The Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 Camera Module Evaluation Kit is a next-generation optical hand tracking module that captures the movement of users’ hands and fingers so they can interact naturally with digital content. It is designed to be integrated into enterprise-grade hardware solutions, displays, installations, and virtual/augmented reality headsets for AR/VR/XR prototyping, research, and development.
- Interaction zone: depth of between 10 cm (4”) to 75 cm (29.5”) preferred, up to 1 m (39”) maximum
- Field of view: 170 x 170° typical field of view (160 x 160° minimum)
- Cameras: Stereo IR operating at 90fps
- Operating wavelength: 850nm. Stereo IR 170 provides its own illumination via two IR LEDs spaced on either side of the cameras.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Power supply: 5V DC via USB connector (minimum 0.5 A)
- Data connection: Micro USB Type-B (2.0 or 3.0) when in the plastic housing
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 7+; AMD Phenom™ II or Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor; 2 GB RAM; USB 2.0 port. VR headsets may come with their own system requirements. Note: The Stereo IR 170 Evaluation Kit is currently Windows compatible only.